Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~Mack~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Petra van der Walt
    Naboomspruit, South Africa.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
    Likes (Received)

Default ~Mack~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Hello every one my name is Mack. I am a 3 year old bully boy with TONS of energy. I go and go and go. I was surrendered to Club IEBR because my dad traveled way too much and realized it was too rough leaving me with family. He knew I needed my own family. I am a really big boy around 80+ pounds. I love, love, love my toys. My foster parents say I like my toys a little too much. I think I have heard them use words like "toy aggressive" and "toy hoarder", whatever that means.
    I have to say that I do not like my crate at all, nor do I like to be away from my humans. I kind of get anxious when my humans go away and sometimes I bark. I'm not a destructive boy, just a verbal one. Heck, I like my people WITH ME! In the meantime, my foster parents have me take something called medication for this thing they call separation anxiety.
    I get along with my foster brother and sister because they are close to my size. I don't really like smaller animals like small dogs or cats, so I would need my new home to have dogs my size please. Foster mom says I forget how big I am and can play a little rough so I would prefer a home without small children too.

I look forward to finding my forever home soon, could that be your home?

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-21-2014 at 01:43 PM.
    You were born with the ability to change someone's life, don't ever waste it.

Remove Ads