I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Mack~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Mack.jpgMack1.jpg

ABOUT MACK

Hello every one my name is Mack. I am a 3 year old bully boy with TONS of energy. I go and go and go. I was surrendered to Club IEBR because my dad traveled way too much and realized it was too rough leaving me with family. He knew I needed my own family. I am a really big boy around 80+ pounds. I love, love, love my toys. My foster parents say I like my toys a little too much. I think I have heard them use words like "toy aggressive" and "toy hoarder", whatever that means.
I have to say that I do not like my crate at all, nor do I like to be away from my humans. I kind of get anxious when my humans go away and sometimes I bark. I'm not a destructive boy, just a verbal one. Heck, I like my people WITH ME! In the meantime, my foster parents have me take something called medication for this thing they call separation anxiety.
I get along with my foster brother and sister because they are close to my size. I don't really like smaller animals like small dogs or cats, so I would need my new home to have dogs my size please. Foster mom says I forget how big I am and can play a little rough so I would prefer a home without small children too.

I look forward to finding my forever home soon, could that be your home?

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions