I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Hank~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Hank.jpgHank1.jpg

ABOUT HANK

Hi all, my name is Hank, Handsome Hank if you please! I am about 3 or 4 years old and I weigh 71 lbs. I came to IEBR from animal control. Before IEBR my life was a bit rough to say the least because of this past life I prefer to have my humans to myself and will not share them with any other pets. I have the cutest tail you have ever seen; however, since my tail is slightly inverted, I need help cleaning my bum after I go number 2. This must be done every time I go, so I do not get an infection. I am a good boy and I will follow you right into the bathroom and I turn my bum closest to the toilet to help you out, heck, who doesn't like to be fresh and clean?
I like to spend most of my day and all my nights in the chair that my foster mom gave me. I prefer the chair, but I am crate trained and will go rest in my crate when you ask me to, or if I just need a break from my chair. My foster dad says I could afford to lose some pounds and even though I disagree with him, I am working on it. I love to play with my toys especially my plastic bone or my tug toys. I have been around the little humans and I really like them but I forget how much bigger I am then them and sometimes I accidentally knock them down trying to play, so children over 10 is probably better for me.
Like I said, I like my humans to myself, so I will need to be the only child! No other pets, Please.

Update: I've been ADOPTED!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Please let them know you found them on English Bulldog News! :up:

Last edited by a moderator:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hank is still searching for his forever family....

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.