I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Luna~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Luna1.jpg

ABOUT LUNA

Hello world my name is Luna. I am a wonderful girl if I do say so myself. My foster mom says I am sweet, affectionate, goofy and adorable. I am 5-1/2 years young. I do weight 71lbs and I am on something called a DIET, whatever that means. You see, I have this thing called Spina Bifida and I should be at a healthy 50 lbs. So back to my condition, you would never know I have this thing I can run and move like the best of them, especially when its dinner time! Yummy. I love my dinner time. My foster mom gives me canned pumpkin for extra fiber so that I can do my # 2 potty easier. I do have to go out within 5 minutes of eating so that I can be a good girl and potty outside. I never leak or have tinkle issues, so I have this thing pretty well under control.
I wanted to tell you that I came back to IEBR for no reasons of my own, but my families circumstances changed rather quickly and I needed to come back to the club! I'm ok with it and adjusting well. I even let my foster mom clean my tail pocket and nose ropes daily. I have a deep nose rope and it needs daily and sometimes twice daily cleaning to avoid infection.
Like my foster mom says, I am a gentle and loving girl, laid-back and super affectionate. I like a lot of interaction and affection from my people. I like kids ok, but I prefer older kids maybe 10 or older. I'm good with other dogs and I like cats too. However I do need a home without stairs. Do you think you could be my forever family?

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Attachments

• Luna.jpg
    Luna.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 107
Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.