I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Vicki~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Vicky.jpgVicky1.jpg

[h=2]About Vicki[/h] Halloo! My name is Vicki. My foster mom says I am an old soul and they estimate that I am probably about 4-5 years old, but it is hard to tell because of my former life. You see, I was rescued from something called a puppy mill by the wonderful IEBR! Boy, did that day change my life!

I was in a crate 24/7/365 forced to have many babies. As a result, I was not interested in much, when my foster mama got me. I just thought, Oh, great,Now what? I LOVE MY NEW LIFE and as it turns out there is more to life than having babies! Who knew?

I'm a laid back kinda girl. My favorite thing to do is lay on the couch and be next to my
humans. They watch NASCAR, basketball, and football, none of which interest me at all, butthey sure are nice to sleep to!

Spending most of my life in a crate, caused my back legs to be kinda wobbly. My foster ma is working on getting my leg muscles built up by making me get up and walk (a lot if you ask me!). I am getting much better with my walking stamina, but would much rather stay on the couch forever! CAN YOU BLAME ME? I just found this soft wonderful thing after all!

We are working on this potty outside thing! Wow, gotta walk around for most everything when you are not locked up in the kennel having babies! I am really good about not making a mess in my crate. Sometimes I don't want to walk all the way outside to potty and will try to do it in the house, so I can go straight to the couch, but Foster mama is working hard to correct this.

I am up to date on all my shots, spayed, and ready for my forever home. My best forever home would be one that has no stairs (or very little, as my back legs and balance are not the best), a laid back air without lots of excitement as I sometimes get startled still, but am doing better, and someone who can continue working me on my potty issues. I am kinda of a messy eater, but I am slow and eventually get all the food into my belly! I am not a high maintenance kind of girl, but a simple girl looking to share her golden years with a forever kind of family!

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
Yay!!!! Miss Vicki went to her forever home on June 27th.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Congrats Vicki.... enjoy your new home!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.