Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~Mabel~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Petra van der Walt
    Naboomspruit, South Africa.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
    Likes (Received)

Default ~Mabel~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

About Mabel

Hello every bully! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mabel. I am an ADORABLE, 8 year old petite little lady (38 lbs.) I didn't have the best past, but thankfully I found my way into IEBRs care and I have never looked back!
    Where to begin! ? A little bit about me. Foster mom calls me her little love bug. I think it has something to do with all the cuddle time I want from my humans. She also refers to me as her shadow? I love to follow her around everywhere. I love people and just love the pats and hugs I get. I am always sure to show my appreciation with some good kisses in return. I do have some foster siblings. I don't mind my sister too much. We came to an agreement and she knows I am the diva in the house so we get along OK. I don't care much for my foster brothers. Foster mom seems to think I deserve a family of my very own, where I can be the star. Children would probably be alright with me, perhaps if they are gentle and a bit older. I do love car rides, nap/cuddle time, and take really nice short walks.
    Foster mom says I am such a good girl when it comes to my grooming and bath time. Well of course! A girls got to look fabulous. I do have dry eye. This means I will need eye medication twice daily for the rest of my life but the good news is I take it like a champ! Doesn't bother me one bit. Given my past, my foster mom and I have been working on my house training. I am doing great. You just have to let me out more often than not but I am really getting the hang of it. Oh, one more thing- being the diva I am, I prefer not to do stairs. One or two I can handle, but a flight, nooo thank you.
    If you think you have a nice warm lap for me to rest on and you might need some few extra bully kisses a day, I might be the girl for you!
    Love Mabel

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-21-2014 at 01:45 PM.
    You were born with the ability to change someone's life, don't ever waste it.

Remove Ads