I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Mabel~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Moderator
Joined
Jan 8, 2013
Messages
2,869
Reaction score
198
Location
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Mabel.webpMabel1.webp

[h=2]About Mabel[/h] Hello every bully! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mabel. I am an ADORABLE, 8 year old petite little lady (38 lbs.) I didn't have the best past, but thankfully I found my way into IEBRs care and I have never looked back!
Where to begin! ? A little bit about me. Foster mom calls me her little love bug. I think it has something to do with all the cuddle time I want from my humans. She also refers to me as her shadow? I love to follow her around everywhere. I love people and just love the pats and hugs I get. I am always sure to show my appreciation with some good kisses in return. I do have some foster siblings. I don't mind my sister too much. We came to an agreement and she knows I am the diva in the house so we get along OK. I don't care much for my foster brothers. Foster mom seems to think I deserve a family of my very own, where I can be the star. Children would probably be alright with me, perhaps if they are gentle and a bit older. I do love car rides, nap/cuddle time, and take really nice short walks.
Foster mom says I am such a good girl when it comes to my grooming and bath time. Well of course! A girls got to look fabulous. I do have dry eye. This means I will need eye medication twice daily for the rest of my life but the good news is I take it like a champ! Doesn't bother me one bit. Given my past, my foster mom and I have been working on my house training. I am doing great. You just have to let me out more often than not but I am really getting the hang of it. Oh, one more thing- being the diva I am, I prefer not to do stairs. One or two I can handle, but a flight, nooo thank you.
If you think you have a nice warm lap for me to rest on and you might need some few extra bully kisses a day, I might be the girl for you!
Love Mabel

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!!


To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top