I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Mabel~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Mabel.jpgMabel1.jpg

[h=2]About Mabel[/h] Hello every bully! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mabel. I am an ADORABLE, 8 year old petite little lady (38 lbs.) I didn't have the best past, but thankfully I found my way into IEBRs care and I have never looked back!
Where to begin! ? A little bit about me. Foster mom calls me her little love bug. I think it has something to do with all the cuddle time I want from my humans. She also refers to me as her shadow? I love to follow her around everywhere. I love people and just love the pats and hugs I get. I am always sure to show my appreciation with some good kisses in return. I do have some foster siblings. I don't mind my sister too much. We came to an agreement and she knows I am the diva in the house so we get along OK. I don't care much for my foster brothers. Foster mom seems to think I deserve a family of my very own, where I can be the star. Children would probably be alright with me, perhaps if they are gentle and a bit older. I do love car rides, nap/cuddle time, and take really nice short walks.
Foster mom says I am such a good girl when it comes to my grooming and bath time. Well of course! A girls got to look fabulous. I do have dry eye. This means I will need eye medication twice daily for the rest of my life but the good news is I take it like a champ! Doesn't bother me one bit. Given my past, my foster mom and I have been working on my house training. I am doing great. You just have to let me out more often than not but I am really getting the hang of it. Oh, one more thing- being the diva I am, I prefer not to do stairs. One or two I can handle, but a flight, nooo thank you.
If you think you have a nice warm lap for me to rest on and you might need some few extra bully kisses a day, I might be the girl for you!
Love Mabel

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.