I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Bentley~ English Bulldog available for adoption in IL.

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Bentley.jpgBentley1.jpg

About Baby Bentley

Hi, my name is Bentley, also known as Baby B. I am only 2 years old. I have a birth defect, but you can't see it right now. You see, I was born with a malformed spinal canal. At least, that's what the Dogtor says. Someday, it will choke my spinal cord and I will have potty problems, something they call incontinence. That's a funny word, isn't it? And I will have to get a doggie wheelchair. I am trying my hardest to prove him wrong. Right now, I run and tumble and act just like a normal puppy. Foster Mom says that I don't know there is anything different about the way I move. I would love to have brothers and sisters to play with! I have a foster sister who plays run & chase with me. (I run faster than she does.) She is also teaching me to share bones and toys nicely. I even met a kitty once, I thought it was a funny looking puppy with a speech problem. She was ok too. I would love to come play at your house. Are you my furever family?
Love always, B.

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.