I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Abby~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
abby.jpg

Hi my name is Abby and I am 7 years old. My foster Mom sometimes calls me Abby Dabby Do which makes me get real excited. I am 7 years young. I came to IEBR due to family changes. I get along with everyone, big and little people and other dogs, that I have met. I am house trained, crate trained and walk on my leash without tugging. I chew only on my toys. I even love car rides, but I need help into the car. When my foster brother and sister play a little too rough for my liking, I will put myself between them until everyone calms down enough to enjoy my favorite past time NAPPING! I am a huge fan of snuggling up to people on the couch. I will also sleep in my blanket on the floor at my foster mom's feet. I just really like to spend a lot of my time with people, soon my forever family, I hope. My foster dad says I need to lose some weight which we are working on together. I have a bit of special diet (green beanies) given I am a solid 65 lbs. I have been doing more exercise and I have lost a pound or two, but I do need to lose at least another 5 – 7 lbs. My former family had me on Benadryl daily for allergies. My foster parents have taken me off of it (vet said so) to see how I would do. I seem to be doing good with a change in food to grain free. I have the deepest folds on my face, so I need them cleaned twice daily with some wipes from the vet. We also pay close attention to my feet and ears, too. I don't particularly like all the cleaning but I let you do it. I may just tuck my paws under me to make it harder and make you pet me more. I also have a couple bald spots that we are trying to remedy with melatonin that I take twice daily.

I love it when my people lay with me on the floor and we snuggle, cuddle and give me lots of love. I know I am perfect, but if you think you would be perfect for me, I would love to meet you, let you give me some love, and maybe you can become my forever family.

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!! :happydance:

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.