Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~Bailey~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default ~Bailey~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois

Name: Bailey
    Reason given up for adoption:
    Owner Surrender

Health Condition:

Placement Limitations:

Special Needs:

Good day, everyone. My name is Bailey! My foster mom says I am a beautiful petite little thing and she is right! I was surrendered to a vet's office and they IEBR and the rest the say is history. I am 8 years old. My ears and eyes were a real mess and I had itchy skin, really bad. We have all that under control now and I was even involved in an arthritis study at the vet's office because I do have some issues with my front legs. Hey, I am no spring chicken, are you? I get along with everyone, up to date on all shots, chipped and spayed. I enjoy a good Kuranda bed with a soft blanket. I am potty trained but do not like the rain! I may have to ask you to hold an umbrella for me, would that be ok? Until then, I am just hanging out at my foster mom's house. See you later, alligator! xoxo Bailey

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-21-2014 at 01:49 PM.

Remove Ads