Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank
    Likes (Received)

Default ~Delilah~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois

-delilahiebr-jpg

Hi Everybully, Delilah here. I came from something called a shelter and I am about 4 years old. I am always a happy girl, and always love attention. I love to snuggle with people. I am completely house broken and will go in crate when told and be a very good girl while I am in there resting. I do great on a leash and love to go for walks. I am learning my commands to sit, lay and stay really good. I get to play with little kids sometimes and I really like them, but then I like all people because I am always happy. I have two foster sister bulldogs and we get along great. I really don‚€™t like the cats that live here with us, so I chase them. I am working very hard at not jumping up on people. I do that because I am so excited to see everyone.

Once I am spayed I will be looking for a family that gives me lots of attention, children would be nice. Probably do not want to live with any cats, but other dogs great. I am up to date on all my shots.
    Love Delilah,

Delilah‚€™s adoption fee is: $500

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-21-2014 at 02:49 PM.

Remove Ads