I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Delilah~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
delilahiebr.jpg

Hi Everybully, Delilah here. I came from something called a shelter and I am about 4 years old. I am always a happy girl, and always love attention. I love to snuggle with people. I am completely house broken and will go in crate when told and be a very good girl while I am in there resting. I do great on a leash and love to go for walks. I am learning my commands to sit, lay and stay really good. I get to play with little kids sometimes and I really like them, but then I like all people because I am always happy. I have two foster sister bulldogs and we get along great. I really don’t like the cats that live here with us, so I chase them. I am working very hard at not jumping up on people. I do that because I am so excited to see everyone.

Once I am spayed I will be looking for a family that gives me lots of attention, children would be nice. Probably do not want to live with any cats, but other dogs great. I am up to date on all my shots.
Love Delilah,

Delilah’s adoption fee is: $500

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!! :happydance:

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.