I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Denzel~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
denzel.jpg

Hello world, my name is Denzel. I am almost 2 years old (my birthday is 11/5 2011). I weigh 65 lbs and I am now neutered, whatever that means. I found my way to IEBR because my owner relocated and could not keep me because he said I was too high strung for children. Heck didn’t he know I am only a puppy and I have some energy? Anyway, I am happy to be with these wonderful IEBR angels who will help me find the right forever home with someone who know how to handle a strong bully.

My foster mom says I do have high energy, so I will need a family with no small children. I sleep well in my crate and I love to ride in the car but I do bark at folks walking past the car, I mean really, don’t they notice how gorgeous I am? If they don’t see me I must let them know I am here! Foster mom is working on this with me.

I LOVE to carry my ball around the house, and playing in the toy basket, I am a good boy who only chews on my toys. I loves to play with a rope chew and can get quite loud growling when playing rough-of-war, but my foster brother has disciplined me for making to much noise, so I just quiet down. I love to be with my people and I am crate trained AND 100% housebroken. I will let you know when I need to potty. I also know some commands including STOP! I love to give you a “high five,” and will do so if I get confused with what my human is telling me. I do pull on leash a bit so I will need work with this also. I pretty much ignore cats but occasionally I like to chase them to get them to play, but I wont ever hurt them. I am wonderful around other dogs both big and small, if I do say so myself and I do not have any food aggression or toy aggression. Oh, and I can unscrew a bottle cap faster then you can!

I think I would like a home without children and one that like to go on walks or take me on car rides. I would love to have a fur brother or sister.

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!! :happydance:

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.