Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~Denzel~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default ~Denzel~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois

Hello world, my name is Denzel. I am almost 2 years old (my birthday is 11/5 2011). I weigh 65 lbs and I am now neutered, whatever that means. I found my way to IEBR because my owner relocated and could not keep me because he said I was too high strung for children. Heck didn‚€™t he know I am only a puppy and I have some energy? Anyway, I am happy to be with these wonderful IEBR angels who will help me find the right forever home with someone who know how to handle a strong bully.

My foster mom says I do have high energy, so I will need a family with no small children. I sleep well in my crate and I love to ride in the car but I do bark at folks walking past the car, I mean really, don‚€™t they notice how gorgeous I am? If they don‚€™t see me I must let them know I am here! Foster mom is working on this with me.

I LOVE to carry my ball around the house, and playing in the toy basket, I am a good boy who only chews on my toys. I loves to play with a rope chew and can get quite loud growling when playing rough-of-war, but my foster brother has disciplined me for making to much noise, so I just quiet down. I love to be with my people and I am crate trained AND 100% housebroken. I will let you know when I need to potty. I also know some commands including STOP! I love to give you a ‚€œhigh five,‚€Ě and will do so if I get confused with what my human is telling me. I do pull on leash a bit so I will need work with this also. I pretty much ignore cats but occasionally I like to chase them to get them to play, but I wont ever hurt them. I am wonderful around other dogs both big and small, if I do say so myself and I do not have any food aggression or toy aggression. Oh, and I can unscrew a bottle cap faster then you can!

I think I would like a home without children and one that like to go on walks or take me on car rides. I would love to have a fur brother or sister.

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-21-2014 at 01:51 PM.

Remove Ads