I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Frankie~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
frankie.jpg

Hello everybody, my name is Frankie and I am a 3 year old bully girl. I am a sweet, energetic little girl who loves to take walks. My foster mom tells me that I have the best bully wiggle she has ever seen. I love to dance for her and my foster dad when they come home from work. I am an average size bully, weighing in at around 45 pounds. While I am a healthy girl for the most part, I do have this thing they call a corkscrew tail and I need to have my tail cleaned everyday so it does not become infected. I love to have my tail cleaned though and will lay down for my foster mom when I see her get the wipes out. I can tell you a bit about my past. This is my second stay with IEBR. I came in earlier this year from a shelter after my first family surrendered me there. Some of you may remember me as Hailey. I was adopted earlier this year to a wonderful family, but I had some problems getting along with my fur sister and my skin brother so they had to make the hard decision to return me to Club IEBR. My foster mom and dad say that I am the sweetest girl to them, but I am a bit weary of my grown foster brother. He brings me treats when he comes to see me so I am slowly warming up to him. I have 3 fur siblings in my foster home and we are slowly becoming friends. I also get scared when strangers come to visit, but my foster parents are helping me overcome that fear. A quite home with one or two people would probably be best for me. I definitely do not like children. I became good buddies with one of my bully foster sisters the first time I was at my foster home, so a calm, quiet dog would work best with me. My foster parents tell me that I am the sweetest dog to them and will make a great companion. I need a patient family who is willing to give me the time to adjust and who will work with me to learn that I am safe. Are you that family?

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online