I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Matilda~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
matilda.jpg

Well Hello there, My name is Matilda and my foster mom says that I am the cutest sweetest little girl ever. I am in rescue by no fault of my own. You see I was a breeder dog that had many litters. Then one day I found myself in an animal shelter as a stray- whatever that means. A nice lady felt sorry for me and she saved me by turning me over to rescue.

I was a little confused by all of the changes but now I am making myself right at home. I am about 4 years old and about 58 lbs. I love hanging out with my foster mom and foster bully siblings. I do not mind hanging out in my kennel and my foster mom says I am doing good with my house training. She gives me treats and I am loving that. Right now I am soaking up all of the love and attention I can. Belly rubs are an awesome thing. My foster mom loves it when I show off my butt wiggling dance.

I am looking forward to finding my forever home that will love on me and pamper me. I have a lot of years to make up for. I am a good girl who is just learning what life is all about. If you make me yours I promise I will love you back lots.

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!! :happydance:

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.