I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Mr Gladstone~English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
mrgladstone.jpg

My name is Mr. Gladstone, I am a Senior Gentleman, 9 years of age. Due to family changes I found myself at what I like to call "Club IEBR". My Foster Mom sais I am a stately man who is set in his ways, but I have earned that right. I just need my Love, food and of course pampering. My favourite pastime is whatelse? Sleeping & I have a marvelous snore she sais. I do like other dogs & cats as long as I can take MY time getting used to them, AND they are laid back and mellow like myself. I love to lounge given half a chance on "my" couch. Now for the pesky medical part, I do have chronic dry eye & ears that require daily medicine but I will let you clean them, if you are gentle, I am a sensitive fellow. Due to this I do have some vision impairment which make sme cautios.

When I came to foster home I really wasn't too sure of the people around me and they say I was grouchy, really? Hey I had come to a new place, now I am OK as long as I get MY way. I am OK with older kids that will not mess with me and leave me to my own devices.

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!! :happydance:

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions