I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~Cici~English Bulldog Availble for Adoption in Illinois

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
cici.jpg

Hi! My name is CiCi. I'm a 1 1/2 yo huge hearted female that was found wandering the streets of Chicago. Thank goodness the shelter contacted IEBR right away! A nice man picked me up and brought me to my Foster Family. My Foster Family lives in the country so I have been able to experience soooooo much! I've discovered fields, birds, barn cats, horses, gardens AND rabbits. I have to be kept on a leash or in a fenced in back yard because I will chase anything that runs. I'm housebroken and crate trained. I love to love people of all ages and give kisses. I love my two 5 yo Foster Family's grandsons but will chase them if they run around, so I may be better suited for older kids. I just don't realize my strength and size. I get along with 2 out of the 3 family dogs. Would you believe the "smallest" 12 yo alpha female won't share her Queen Title with me? The other two medium sized dogs, one male and one female, tolerate me as I am still such a puppy and want to play!!! I love chewing so my Foster Mommy gave me bones and a Kong, which keep me busy. I really like ice cubes, too. I love baths as long as my Foster Mommy gets wet along with me! Good thing she likes to laugh at me!!!! I also like to look at myself in the mirror when my Foster family is working out. Mommy says I am a REALLY good girl, but may need a refresher obedience class to remind me of my manners. Did I tell you I like to take naps???? Especially after my walks. I am soooo looking for my forever home and promise to love with all my heart!!!!!

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!! :happydance:

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.