I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Matzah~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Matzah_zps96ebd2f4.jpg

Hello everyone…my name is Matzah! I am a 7 year old sweetheart of a gal that recently was surrendered by my owner due to some issues they said I was having with the small toddler in the home. So far in my foster home I have proven myself to absolutely adore my skin foster sister who is 7. I sleep in her bed every night…she’s my favorite. I am just a tiny, little peanut of a thing! I originally came from a hoarding situation before my last home. I lived in a cage for the first years of my life and so to this day loud noises or fast movements still startle me a little and probably always will.

My foster momma says I am total love bug that just wants to snuggle. I absolutely adore attention. I am completely house trained and haven’t had one accident since arriving. I also know some basic commands and am very, very well mannered! I get along fabulously with my 2 foster bully siblings and am great with the cat as well. My favorite thing seems to be just snuggling up on the couch and taking long naps. My foster momma brags about me and says I am absolutely, 100% perfect! Well, what can I say? I’d have to agree with her!

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!! :happydance:

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.