Thread: Gonzo~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Moses
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Gonzo~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

Hello world! My name is Gonzo....I have had a really rough life until I made my way to Club IEBR. I was found DUMPED in the middle of nowhere in central Missouri. Thank goodness the Shelter who picked me up called IEBR. A really nice man named Dan came to pick me up so I could meet the Bully Transport in St. Louis to get to my foster mom's house. It was bad enough to be dumped in the country but you see what makes it even worse is that I am blind. I was so scared and so thankful when I heard someone coming to pick me up.

The Vet says my eyeballs have ruptured and I am totally blind. Along with that, I have a Grade 5 Heart Murmur so getting neutered is not an option for me at my age 9ish. The vet says an operation to close the eyes is even dangerous for my heart.

I love all the dogs in the house, get used to my surroundings really quickly. I am potty trained, up to date on my shots, micro-chipped and heartworm negative. I listen really well and can follow my foster mom anywhere. She says I am pretty close to perfect and being blind isn’t really a big deal. I know that my life now will be filled with love, kindness and treats. My heart is full. If you think I could hang out on your couch for the rest of my life, find out how (below) ...thank you, all my love, Gonzo

Gonzo's adoption fee is: $200

No Longer Available, Gonzo crossed to the Rainbow Bridge, RIP xxoo

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-21-2014 at 02:45 PM.

Real Name
    Brian
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Miss Brandi (RIP), Jackson (RIP),Ca$h (RIP), Miss Daisey, Sir Winford, Charlee, Darla, and Stuart
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Gonzo~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

Gonzo passed away Saturday night. RIP Gonzo.

I kissed a Bulldog and I loved it.....there is nothing better in this world than a Senior Bulldog.

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Tracey
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Willow (2015) Walter (2014) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
    Likes (Received)

Ugh… so heartbreaking!!! Did Gonzo ever find a forever home?!!

"What we once enjoyed and deeply loved, we can never lose, for all that we love deeply becomes a part of us." Helen Keller
    RIP Wellie, Bella, Winston & Roxie

Dog Show Judge Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Petra van der Walt
    Country
    Sweden
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
    Likes (Received)

Oh no Run free<3
    You were born with the ability to change someone's life, don't ever waste it.

Remove Ads