CROSSED TO RAINBOW BRIDGE Gonzo~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Gonzo_zpsf1e9f082.jpg

Hello world! My name is Gonzo....I have had a really rough life until I made my way to Club IEBR. I was found DUMPED in the middle of nowhere in central Missouri. Thank goodness the Shelter who picked me up called IEBR. A really nice man named Dan came to pick me up so I could meet the Bully Transport in St. Louis to get to my foster mom's house. It was bad enough to be dumped in the country but you see what makes it even worse is that I am blind. I was so scared and so thankful when I heard someone coming to pick me up.

The Vet says my eyeballs have ruptured and I am totally blind. Along with that, I have a Grade 5 Heart Murmur so getting neutered is not an option for me at my age 9ish. The vet says an operation to close the eyes is even dangerous for my heart.

I love all the dogs in the house, get used to my surroundings really quickly. I am potty trained, up to date on my shots, micro-chipped and heartworm negative. I listen really well and can follow my foster mom anywhere. She says I am pretty close to perfect and being blind isn’t really a big deal. I know that my life now will be filled with love, kindness and treats. My heart is full. If you think I could hang out on your couch for the rest of my life, find out how (below) ...thank you, all my love, Gonzo

Gonzo's adoption fee is: $200

No Longer Available, Gonzo crossed to the Rainbow Bridge, RIP xxoo :cry:

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
Gonzo passed away Saturday night. RIP Gonzo.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Ugh… so heartbreaking!!! Did Gonzo ever find a forever home?!! :*(

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.