I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Trella~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Trella_zps45983ffe.jpg

Hi, everyone, I am Trella and it is so nice to meet you!

My life before Club IEBR was awful. I was chained to a tree with no food, water or shelter...and then this very nice Animal Control lady came and saved me! I only weighed around 25 lbs and was very scared....so once I got into IEBR, they realized that not only was my tail a nightmare but I was heartworm positive, whatever that means. So they got me the treatment I needed for the heartworms and I just had my tail amputated and I was spayed.

Next up for me is…. I will need eye surgery (entropian) and THEN I am ready for my forever home! I do need to tell you one thing however, since I was being starved in my former life, I do not like any other dogs to walk by my food bowl, even if it is empty so my foster mom just takes it up once I am done and there are no issues. She says I have something called food aggression with other dogs since I was so hungry when I got into the Club IEBR and I may never forget about being hungry...anyway, that's my only glitch but it is really no problem, right?

I get along with the other dogs (all bullies) in my foster home and am now potty trained.

The Vet says I am around 3ish years old, I have had all my shots and am micro-chipped. Foster mom says I am very beautiful and deserve the very best life in my forever home, is that you? Oh, and I LOVE to ride in the car!!! I will be waiting to hear from you....Love, Trella

Trella's adoption fee is: $500

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!! :happydance:

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions