Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Hazel~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Illinois

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Hazel~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Illinois

Breed: English Bulldog
    Color: Brindle - With White
    Size: Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)
    Sex: Female

I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.

Hazel's Story...
    Hi, my name is Hazel. I am a beautiful, fawn and white, 5 year old young lady. I weigh about 47# but I am working on putting on some weight – that’s why I LOVE treats!!!

I am a quiet girl, I have only barked a few times for my foster family. I am a very laid back, gentle soul. I get along with everyone and anything. I enjoy being around my foster nephews they are little, just the right size to pet me and I love it. I am the sweetest thing the only thing that gets me excited are treats – l LOVE treats!

I love to snuggle, my foster brother taught me how to get up on my foster parent’s bed – see they leave us a step there – so I can go lay my head down on a pillow.

I have my foster family partially trained to take me out on a schedule. I try to let them know but I am not as obnoxious about it as my foster brother so I have had a few accidents but they have been doing great lately.

I love being outside and sunbathing, I am glad it finally quit raining every day, I wasn’t too fond of going out in the rain.

Please consider becoming my forever snuggle family. I deserve a great home and family, in the meantime, I will continue to snuggle with my foster family.

Paws Out… Love Hazel

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-21-2014 at 01:54 PM.

Remove Ads