Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Hazel_zps707f3ff7.jpg

Breed: English Bulldog
Color: Brindle - With White
Size: Med. 26-60 lbs (12-27 kg)
Sex: Female

I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, and good with dogs.

Hazel's Story...
Hi, my name is Hazel. I am a beautiful, fawn and white, 5 year old young lady. I weigh about 47# but I am working on putting on some weight ā€“ thatā€™s why I LOVE treats!!!

I am a quiet girl, I have only barked a few times for my foster family. I am a very laid back, gentle soul. I get along with everyone and anything. I enjoy being around my foster nephews they are little, just the right size to pet me and I love it. I am the sweetest thing the only thing that gets me excited are treats ā€“ l LOVE treats!

I love to snuggle, my foster brother taught me how to get up on my foster parentā€™s bed ā€“ see they leave us a step there ā€“ so I can go lay my head down on a pillow.

I have my foster family partially trained to take me out on a schedule. I try to let them know but I am not as obnoxious about it as my foster brother so I have had a few accidents but they have been doing great lately.

I love being outside and sunbathing, I am glad it finally quit raining every day, I wasnā€™t too fond of going out in the rain.

Please consider becoming my forever snuggle family. I deserve a great home and family, in the meantime, I will continue to snuggle with my foster family.

Paws Outā€¦ Love Hazel
UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!! :happydance:

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.