I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Pink~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Pink_zps7d3827cf.jpg

My name is Pink and I am 4 years young. I am a petite brindle bully girl of 42 lbs. My former life was not so easy, you see, I spent my days tied up in the back yard and ignored. I first came into IEBR very underweight and in poor health, but I was nursed back to where I should be and I am a happy loving girl now. I was adopted by a family but it just wasnā€™t right for me and the only way I could let them know, was to mark on the carpets. Since coming back to IEBR, I have not had any instances of marking. I am house broken and ask to go out when I need to go potty. I have no accidents in my crate or my bedding either. I just need to find the right home and preferably one without carpets so I am not tempted.

I have some hair loss (alopecia) on my back and sides, but it adds to my beauty if you ask me. I like to be around my 3 foster siblings, but also love being alone with my foster mom. Donā€™t get me wrong, I run and play with the Boxer boys and love to hang out with them but when everyone curls up to watch TV together at the end of the day, I think I should be the focus of attention from my foster mom. I am working on learning to share Momā€™s time with the boys and mom says I appear to be catching on.

So a little silliness about meā€¦ I follow my foster mom and siblings from room to room to see what they are all doing to see if I can ā€œhelpā€ with anything. I love my weekly baths and beauty regiment and love to snuggle in my robe after my bath.. or should I say after my ā€œSpa Treatmentā€. I get so excited first thing in the morning when I see my foster mom and when she comes home from work. I just love being with my people! If you all my name I will run from the farthest point of the back yard to you. I can also sit, shake and lay down, and foster mom says I am eager to try anything. Foster mom says I try to be a ā€œbig dogā€ and run with my Boxer siblings in the yard and that I work hard to keep up with them. Foster mom says I ā€œthinkā€ I can be as fast as them, but I donā€™t realize that they slow down and wait for me. NOT TRUE if I say so.. I am just as fast as they are in my mind! Tee hee mom says they think I am pretty neat too, after all, who wouldnā€™t think so?

My foster mom says that I am the sweetest little girl and a pleasure to foster. She says I deserve a forever home that understands me and will shower me with the love and attention I deserve, because I will return that love tenfold. Even though I love my foster Boxer brothers I would do best in a home with no other pets because I become jealous of attention given to anyone but me. Although I am working on this, still best if I am an only child. I did do well with the kids in my first home, so only 1 or 2 please and older than 12 might be best.

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!! :happydance:

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:bump: Still looking for a forever home!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online