Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Oliver~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Oliver~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

My name is Oliver and I am 9 year young.

I have a very sweet face that looks like its forever smiling. My foster mom says it’s the cutest little face she has ever seen. What can I say? Don't hate me because I am beautiful... I have mild dry eye and some allergies that seem to be worse during the spring time--nothing to worry about though! I take Optimune for the eyes twice a day and Temperal-P (a low grade steroid) for my allergies. The Temepal-P is seasonal and when it’s not allergy season Benadryl works just fine for me. I sit like an angel when you put the ointment in my eyes. My foster mom says it’s amazing how I stay so still with my head in her hands. Upon coming into rescue it was noticed that the lymph nodes in my neck were slightly enlarged. There was a needle biopsy done and it came back showing no signs of cancer; however, my foster mom is closely watching all my lymph nodes carefully as it is not a guarantee that cancer won’t surface. So far everyone, including the vet is optimistic and I feel great, so I am not worried. No time to worry because life is too grand.

I was surrendered by a home that didn’t want me anymore or have time for me. I came into rescue extremely underweight, although you’d never know it now. I think it must be all those treats my foster mom gives me! I get sooo excited I actually bark and twirl like I’m doing flips when it’s treat time! I am quite the character if I do say so myself.

I am completely house broken and roam around the house while I am alone. I love to go for walks and I am happy to be on my leash when we go out. My yard now is fenced and I absolutely love going outside to sniff around and explore. I am great with other dogs, cats, and kids. Some nights I even prefer sleeping in my foster skin-sister’s room at night. I like watching over her! I am an all-around mellow, independent, amazing little man. Great for any household! I am neutered and up-to-date on all my shots. I am also microchipped so I will never get lost. Somewhere out there is a forever family perfect for me…could it be you??

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-21-2014 at 01:55 PM.

Real Name
    United States
    Brown Deer, Wisconsin
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Miss Brandi (RIP), Jackson (RIP),Ca$h (RIP), Miss Daisey, Sir Winford, Charlee, Darla, and Stuart
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Oliver~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

Oliver went to the Rainbow Bridge on May 9, 2013. His passing was completely unexpected and came as a total shock. R.I.P sweet Oliver.

I kissed a Bulldog and I loved it.....there is nothing better in this world than a Senior Bulldog.

Remove Ads