I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Oliver~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Oliver1_zps530bf2ef.jpg

My name is Oliver and I am 9 year young.

I have a very sweet face that looks like its forever smiling. My foster mom says itā€™s the cutest little face she has ever seen. What can I say? Don't hate me because I am beautiful... I have mild dry eye and some allergies that seem to be worse during the spring time--nothing to worry about though! I take Optimune for the eyes twice a day and Temperal-P (a low grade steroid) for my allergies. The Temepal-P is seasonal and when itā€™s not allergy season Benadryl works just fine for me. I sit like an angel when you put the ointment in my eyes. My foster mom says itā€™s amazing how I stay so still with my head in her hands. Upon coming into rescue it was noticed that the lymph nodes in my neck were slightly enlarged. There was a needle biopsy done and it came back showing no signs of cancer; however, my foster mom is closely watching all my lymph nodes carefully as it is not a guarantee that cancer wonā€™t surface. So far everyone, including the vet is optimistic and I feel great, so I am not worried. No time to worry because life is too grand.

I was surrendered by a home that didnā€™t want me anymore or have time for me. I came into rescue extremely underweight, although youā€™d never know it now. I think it must be all those treats my foster mom gives me! I get sooo excited I actually bark and twirl like Iā€™m doing flips when itā€™s treat time! I am quite the character if I do say so myself.

I am completely house broken and roam around the house while I am alone. I love to go for walks and I am happy to be on my leash when we go out. My yard now is fenced and I absolutely love going outside to sniff around and explore. I am great with other dogs, cats, and kids. Some nights I even prefer sleeping in my foster skin-sisterā€™s room at night. I like watching over her! I am an all-around mellow, independent, amazing little man. Great for any household! I am neutered and up-to-date on all my shots. I am also microchipped so I will never get lost. Somewhere out there is a forever family perfect for meā€¦could it be you??

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!! :happydance:

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
Oliver went to the Rainbow Bridge on May 9, 2013. His passing was completely unexpected and came as a total shock. R.I.P sweet Oliver.

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.