Thread: Momma Maggie~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Moses
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Momma Maggie~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

My name is mama Maggie. I have had a really rough life up until coming into IEBR. I had been passed around and had several litters of puppies. I was grossly underweight and missing alot of hair...and love. I have been in a foster home now for about a month. I have gained some weight and gotten some confidence. My foster mom says I have a little pep in my step now. I am very quite and such want a couch to lay on. I have only had a couple of accidents and that is when I first came in with a raging UTI. I get along with the other bullies in the house and don't have much to do with toys. I am not sure what I am supposed to do with them. I have been wearing coats and shirts since I came and I have to admit, I love them. They make me feel warm and loved. I am around 9 years old and just looking for a nice warm couch to hang out on. I am very low maintenance. I just want two good meals a day and your love. I am waiting for the perfect home that my foster mom says I am entitled to.
    Mama Maggie's adoption fee is: $250

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-21-2014 at 02:42 PM.

Owner/Administrator Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lisa
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Momma Maggie~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

Still looking for a forever home!

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Real Name
    Brian
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Miss Brandi (RIP), Jackson (RIP),Ca$h (RIP), Miss Daisey, Sir Winford, Charlee, Darla, and Stuart
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Momma Maggie~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

I am happy to post that Momma Maggie has found her forever family!!!

I kissed a Bulldog and I loved it.....there is nothing better in this world than a Senior Bulldog.

Remove Ads