I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Momma Maggie~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
MommaMaggie_zps2bff6060.jpg

My name is mama Maggie. I have had a really rough life up until coming into IEBR. I had been passed around and had several litters of puppies. I was grossly underweight and missing alot of hair...and love. I have been in a foster home now for about a month. I have gained some weight and gotten some confidence. My foster mom says I have a little pep in my step now. I am very quite and such want a couch to lay on. I have only had a couple of accidents and that is when I first came in with a raging UTI. I get along with the other bullies in the house and don't have much to do with toys. I am not sure what I am supposed to do with them. I have been wearing coats and shirts since I came and I have to admit, I love them. They make me feel warm and loved. I am around 9 years old and just looking for a nice warm couch to hang out on. I am very low maintenance. I just want two good meals a day and your love. I am waiting for the perfect home that my foster mom says I am entitled to.
Mama Maggie's adoption fee is: $250

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:bump: Still looking for a forever home!

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
I am happy to post that Momma Maggie has found her forever family!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.