I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Hope~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Hope1_zps3c10f2be.jpg

My name is Miss Hope and I am a petite 35 pound, 4-year-old, brindle (ish) girly-girly looking for my forever home. Iā€™m something called a retired breeder, but that life is behind me and now I would like to share my sweet attitude, loving disposition and funny antics with a forever home.

I have 3 foster Bullie brothers and it is quite a job but I keep every ones ears and eyes cleaned. If the boys get too rough playing I will make a quick decision and join in or settle them down because as the lady of the house it is all up to me, but the boys love me to pieces so it is all ok. I do prefer a home with other fur kids and skin kids too. My foster mom takes me to the dog park and I love the attention of the skin kids there they just love me J can you blame them? Have you seen me? Hee hee .

I like to be treated like the special girl I am and my foster mom does let me sleep in the human bed with her, so I am looking for someone who will let me do this again. You see, I like to get in a spot at the bottom of the bed and I donā€™t move until the morning time, so you wonā€™t even know I am there.

I can also can sit, heal and wait when asked. I am 100% house broken, I love to help in the kitchen, go for every car ride no matter how short, and will amaze you how fast I can travel while on my beloved daily walk. I love everyone and could care less that my foster brothers help me clean the last morsels of food out of my bowl. I will sit in line waiting my turn to get a treat from the human. I am very zen. You could say I am a flower child.

I do need dry eye drops twice daily for life plus additional lubricating eye drops. I am very good when I get my eye drops, ears cleaned and anything else you for me but please know I prefer to call my nail clipping pedicures. It sounds fabulous, doesnā€™t it?

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!! :happydance:

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.