Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Ladybug~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Ladybug~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

My name is Miss Ladybug. I am a lovely little petite 8 year old bully girl weighing around 40 lbs. My past is a sad one. I am a breeder girl. I try not to look back though because I am just loving this new life! Being a bulldog sure is great! My foster mom loves to brag about what a good girl I am. I am completely house trained and don’t mind my crate during the day or night. I do the best butt wiggle dance when I wake up in the morning or when my foster mom comes home from work. I am just so excited! I also have found out what all the fuss is about when it comes to bones and treats! I just can’t get enough of these yummy things. You can find me curled up the majority of time in one of my foster brother’s beds or on top of a pile of my foster mom’s clothes! I’m a relaxed girl and love my naptimes. As much as I love my R&R time, I also really enjoy short walks and am a great on a leash.

I have two foster brothers. I don’t mind one of them, but he’s a push over. I don’t care for the other guy too much, I really want to be the boss and I feel like he should know it! Overall, I think I much prefer just spending time with my foster mom enjoying lots of pets and scratches. I even roll on my back for more belly rubs.

Overall, I have been putting on weight nicely and healing up well! I am quite the beauty, what can I say? The Dogtor said I have mild Entropian but did not feel this was something that needed to be addressed at this time. He did say there is a chance I might have to have this worked on sometime down the road but paws crossed it will not be an issue.

My foster mom says I am the sweetest, loving little lady. If you think I might be right for you, please fill out the application!

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-21-2014 at 01:56 PM.

Remove Ads