I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Ladybug~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Ladybug_zps159a31ae.jpg

My name is Miss Ladybug. I am a lovely little petite 8 year old bully girl weighing around 40 lbs. My past is a sad one. I am a breeder girl. I try not to look back though because I am just loving this new life! Being a bulldog sure is great! My foster mom loves to brag about what a good girl I am. I am completely house trained and donā€™t mind my crate during the day or night. I do the best butt wiggle dance when I wake up in the morning or when my foster mom comes home from work. I am just so excited! I also have found out what all the fuss is about when it comes to bones and treats! I just canā€™t get enough of these yummy things. You can find me curled up the majority of time in one of my foster brotherā€™s beds or on top of a pile of my foster momā€™s clothes! Iā€™m a relaxed girl and love my naptimes. As much as I love my R&R time, I also really enjoy short walks and am a great on a leash.

I have two foster brothers. I donā€™t mind one of them, but heā€™s a push over. I donā€™t care for the other guy too much, I really want to be the boss and I feel like he should know it! Overall, I think I much prefer just spending time with my foster mom enjoying lots of pets and scratches. I even roll on my back for more belly rubs.

Overall, I have been putting on weight nicely and healing up well! I am quite the beauty, what can I say? The Dogtor said I have mild Entropian but did not feel this was something that needed to be addressed at this time. He did say there is a chance I might have to have this worked on sometime down the road but paws crossed it will not be an issue.

My foster mom says I am the sweetest, loving little lady. If you think I might be right for you, please fill out the application!

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!! :happydance:

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.