Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~ Tank ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois ~

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    New Jersey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Default ~ Tank ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois ~

Hello everyone, my name is Tank Too! Not much is known about my past because I was found as a stray wandering in the streets on some of the coldest nights in January! Even though there is not a history on me I am proving myself to be an amazing little guy in my foster home! My foster mom says I am the most mellow, even keeled bulldog she has ever met. I am 100% housetrained (not a ONE accident inside) and I am amazing with dogs, cats and kids! I love my treats and sometimes need to be reminded that I cannot sit in the kitchen ALL day begging for more!
    The vet thinks I am around 7 years old. I have some cataracts on my eyes and some stiffness in my joints. My foster mom says that they have concerns with my ears as it looks like I have had chronic ear infections that were never taken care of. My ears have closed up and I don’t hear much of anything right now. I am on 3 different types of medicine to see if we can change that….if not, I may have to have surgery on my ears. Cross your paws that the medicine helps.
    I absolutely LOVE getting affection and I’ll even paw at you for more if I think you’ve stopped too soon! My foster mom says I am absolutely one of the sweetest lil guys around and that any home would be so lucky to have me. She says I’m an angel I have not been crated since the first night and I’d prefer NOT to be. I do awesome without it. At night I just lie on my big comfy bed beside my foster mom’s bed and sleep and snore through the night! I don’t like being left alone so a home with other dogs and or people that stay home would be fabulous.
    I have gotten up to date on all my vaccines, gotten neutered and micro chipped. I am just looking for that fabulous fur-ever home to love and to love me back.
    Tank Too's adoption fee is: $325

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-21-2014 at 01:57 PM.
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Remove Ads