I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Tank ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Tank-1.jpg

Hello everyone, my name is Tank Too! Not much is known about my past because I was found as a stray wandering in the streets on some of the coldest nights in January! Even though there is not a history on me I am proving myself to be an amazing little guy in my foster home! My foster mom says I am the most mellow, even keeled bulldog she has ever met. I am 100% housetrained (not a ONE accident inside) and I am amazing with dogs, cats and kids! I love my treats and sometimes need to be reminded that I cannot sit in the kitchen ALL day begging for more!
The vet thinks I am around 7 years old. I have some cataracts on my eyes and some stiffness in my joints. My foster mom says that they have concerns with my ears as it looks like I have had chronic ear infections that were never taken care of. My ears have closed up and I donā€™t hear much of anything right now. I am on 3 different types of medicine to see if we can change thatā€¦.if not, I may have to have surgery on my ears. Cross your paws that the medicine helps.
I absolutely LOVE getting affection and Iā€™ll even paw at you for more if I think youā€™ve stopped too soon! My foster mom says I am absolutely one of the sweetest lil guys around and that any home would be so lucky to have me. She says Iā€™m an angel I have not been crated since the first night and Iā€™d prefer NOT to be. I do awesome without it. At night I just lie on my big comfy bed beside my foster momā€™s bed and sleep and snore through the night! I donā€™t like being left alone so a home with other dogs and or people that stay home would be fabulous.
I have gotten up to date on all my vaccines, gotten neutered and micro chipped. I am just looking for that fabulous fur-ever home to love and to love me back.
Tank Too's adoption fee is: $325

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!! :happydance:

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.