I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Hailey ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Hailey.jpg

Hello everyone, my name is Hailey and I am a 3 year old bully girl. I came into rescue after my family surrendered me to the local humane society. After some time there, some nice people from IEBR came and took me away from there and now I live with my foster family. It is quieter here and I like it much better. The vet tells me that I have done a great job maintaining my weight since I only weigh 45 pounds. The first thing IEBR did for me was send me to the vet to have entropian surgery on my eyes. I am so glad they did because they were hurting so much. The vet told my foster mom that in one eye my eyelashes were laying on the eye which is why it hurt all the time. Anyway, I had the surgery and now my eyes feel so much better. Unfortunately, my eyelashes had been rubbing my eyes for so long that I developed some scarring and ulcers on both eyes. This may affect my eyesight as I get older, but Iā€™m so happy that they feel better now. I also came in with a cherry eye in one eye that pops out occasionally, but it always goes back down. I love people! In fact, I havenā€™t meet anyone I didnā€™t like. I get so excited when my foster mom and dad come home from work that I do a little dance. They tell me it is the best bully butt wiggle they have ever seen! I get along with the other dogs that live in my foster home. I am only 3 so I still have lots of energy and love to wrestle with my one of my foster sisters. I am completely house trained and havenā€™t had one accident since I came to my foster family. I am a sweet little girl, who loves to give kisses and hang out with my people and I am looking for my forever family.

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!! :happydance:

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.