I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Haddie ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
haddie.jpg

Hi my name is Haddie! I am just a young girl, I was born in 2011. I am up to date on all my shots & I am micro chipped. I do have cherry eye surgery on Valentines Day, I sure hope I get some good snacks after. I weigh 51lb so I have a wonderbull figure too J

I LOVE to lay at your feet and some of my favorite games are tug of war and catch. If I do say so myself, I am a master frisbee catcher and I love to walk on a leash and rides in the car.

I am very protective of the skin kids and look after them like they are my own. I will bark when anyone knocks on the door so they know I am here, but I’m not mean. I do like other fur company so long as we are properly introduced. My foster fur brother is awesome, at my old home I didn’t like the female dogs though so we shall have to see if I like female fur friends too.

I am very active, loyal, loving, and my Foster Mom sais I have been a true joy.
Thank you to everyone at IEBR - Haddie

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!! :happydance:

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.