Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~ Haddie ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois ~

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    New Jersey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Default ~ Haddie ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois ~

Hi my name is Haddie! I am just a young girl, I was born in 2011. I am up to date on all my shots & I am micro chipped. I do have cherry eye surgery on Valentines Day, I sure hope I get some good snacks after. I weigh 51lb so I have a wonderbull figure too J

I LOVE to lay at your feet and some of my favorite games are tug of war and catch. If I do say so myself, I am a master frisbee catcher and I love to walk on a leash and rides in the car.

I am very protective of the skin kids and look after them like they are my own. I will bark when anyone knocks on the door so they know I am here, but I’m not mean. I do like other fur company so long as we are properly introduced. My foster fur brother is awesome, at my old home I didn’t like the female dogs though so we shall have to see if I like female fur friends too.

I am very active, loyal, loving, and my Foster Mom sais I have been a true joy.
    Thank you to everyone at IEBR - Haddie

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-21-2014 at 01:57 PM.
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Remove Ads