I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Gordy ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Gordy.jpg

Hi! My name is Gordy. I am a healthy, active, 9 year old boy. I weigh in at a svelte 65 lbs. My original family had moved into an apartment that doesnā€™t allow pets. Thatā€™s funny cuz I donā€™t think Iā€™m a pet. I thought I was one of the kids. I really, REALLY enjoy going for walks and car rides. I am potty trained and bark at the door to let my foster mom and dad know when I need to go out. I get along with my foster brother and sisters. I enjoy laying on the couch and watching TV between my naps. Foster Mom didnā€™t know much about me when I came in. I had to teach her how to shake paws. I wonder how many other things I can teach her. I am a little hard-headed and not always a gentleman, so maybe I shouldnā€™t be around younger kids. Are you the family I am looking for?

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!! :happydance:

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
Gordy went to the Rainbow Bridge on May 15, 2013. R.I.P sweet Gordy.

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online