Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: ~ Moe ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois ~

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    New Jersey
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Default ~ Moe ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois ~

Hi everybody, my name is Moe. I am a big, red & white boy who is only 1 years old. Foster mom says I need to lose a few pounds because I’m a little chubby. Of course, I think I look just fine at a handsome 102 lbs. I came into IEBR because my mom & dad had some problems and didn’t think they could take care of me good anymore. I have these things called seizures but I take medicine to keep it all controlled. I really like to stay close to my peoples and I like kitties and other doggies too. I just play too rough sometimes and foster mom puts me in time out. Hrumph. I will talk to you and tell you all about how innocent I am the whole time. I’m still kind of a big puppy and REALLY like to chew, but sometimes I chew on things I shouldn’t. I’m still learning. I LOVE going for rides and am a very good boy on a leash walk. If you think you would like to be my family and play with me talk to the nice peoples at IEBR.

Thank you to everyone at IEBR and all the fans for saving me!Love, Moe

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-21-2014 at 01:58 PM.
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Remove Ads