I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! ~ Moe ~ English Bulldog Available for Adoption in Illinois ~

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
moe.jpg

Hi everybody, my name is Moe. I am a big, red & white boy who is only 1 Ā½ years old. Foster mom says I need to lose a few pounds because Iā€™m a little chubby. Of course, I think I look just fine at a handsome 102 lbs. I came into IEBR because my mom & dad had some problems and didnā€™t think they could take care of me good anymore. I have these things called seizures but I take medicine to keep it all controlled. I really like to stay close to my peoples and I like kitties and other doggies too. I just play too rough sometimes and foster mom puts me in time out. Hrumph. I will talk to you and tell you all about how innocent I am the whole time. Iā€™m still kind of a big puppy and REALLY like to chew, but sometimes I chew on things I shouldnā€™t. Iā€™m still learning. I LOVE going for rides and am a very good boy on a leash walk. If you think you would like to be my family and play with me talk to the nice peoples at IEBR.

Thank you to everyone at IEBR and all the fans for saving me!Love, Moe

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!! :happydance:

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.