I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Butkis~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Butkis_zpsbc441be1.jpg

Hi friends, I'm Butkis, an 8year old male english bulldog. My world turned upside down when my human dad died and I found myself in a new home. I'm learning that a foster mom is a good thing and even kids aren't so bad! I'm a big old teddy bear as long as the people know my likes and dislikes. I love to be scratched and rubbed and roll over for tummy rubs when I first wake up. I love to go for walks outside and don't even pull on the leash. I don't potty inside the house and I don't mind staying in this play yard area when I'm alone. But I'd really love to be with people. I'm not sure how I feel about cats, I kinda like to chase them. And my foster brothers are young and annoying but I might like an older friend. When I first came here my eyes and ears were infected and sore but that's getting much better now. I'm on a good food now too, and that should help with my itchy face. I like to play with my stuffed babies for short periods of time, jumping, bouncing and running but then I want to sleep for a couple hours. I'm trying to learn not to bark too much when i'm alone. I'd love to find someone who enjoys the simple life with me.

I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!! :happydance:

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
Butkis went to the Rainbow Bridge on August 13, 2013. He has joined his dad and is running free and happy. R.I.P Butkis.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.