I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Butkis~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Butkis_zpsbc441be1.jpg

Hi friends, I'm Butkis, an 8year old male english bulldog. My world turned upside down when my human dad died and I found myself in a new home. I'm learning that a foster mom is a good thing and even kids aren't so bad! I'm a big old teddy bear as long as the people know my likes and dislikes. I love to be scratched and rubbed and roll over for tummy rubs when I first wake up. I love to go for walks outside and don't even pull on the leash. I don't potty inside the house and I don't mind staying in this play yard area when I'm alone. But I'd really love to be with people. I'm not sure how I feel about cats, I kinda like to chase them. And my foster brothers are young and annoying but I might like an older friend. When I first came here my eyes and ears were infected and sore but that's getting much better now. I'm on a good food now too, and that should help with my itchy face. I like to play with my stuffed babies for short periods of time, jumping, bouncing and running but then I want to sleep for a couple hours. I'm trying to learn not to bark too much when i'm alone. I'd love to find someone who enjoys the simple life with me.

I am already neutered, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, good with kids, good with dogs, and good with cats.

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!! :happydance:

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

BrianW

Feb 17, 2013
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brandi, Jackson, Ca$h, Daisey, Winford, Charlee, Darla, Mack, Babee, Ralphie & Stuart
Butkis went to the Rainbow Bridge on August 13, 2013. He has joined his dad and is running free and happy. R.I.P Butkis.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.