Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Bonnie~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Bonnie~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

Hello my name is Bonnie and I looking for a forever home. I love setting on your lap and be petted, I will let you know if you are not paying enough attention to me. I am housebroken and I Love ice chips.

Not too crazy about other dogs so I might do better with being the only pet in the household. I have a dry eye but I am doing so much better, only getting "over the counter" eye drops once or twice a day.

I do have a small pocket under my tail that needs to be cleaned. I am waiting. My previous owner said I have allergies to grass but have not had a problem with that since being in my "foster" home. My shots are all up to date. My Vet says I look very good. I am appox 4 yrs old give a day or two.

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-21-2014 at 02:02 PM.

Remove Ads