I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Syd~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
LolaMae.JPG

My name is Lola Mae and I am a sweet 7 month old bullie puppy! I am full of life and love despite what I have experienced in my short life
so far! I was rescued off of Craigslist. I was so scared about where I might end up, so you can imagine the relief I felt when I was saved by a very nice lady that took me to my IEBR foster home! She saved my life! I have no doubt I would have ended up in the hands of a
backyard breeder or puppy miller if it hadnā€™t been for her rescuing me.

I love my foster home so much! Iā€™m happier here than Iā€™ve ever been before, because Iā€™m finally loved and cared for. I donā€™t have to
worry about whether I will be fed at the next meal or anything like that. I get so much love that I hardly know what to do with it!
Donā€™t worry, though, I soak it all in and return it to my foster family tenfold. I adore my foster siblings and the neighbor kids are
great too! I am just a lover. I love everyone and everything! I was pretty scared when I first arrived in foster care and was very
hand-shy. But Iā€™ve come SO far. Iā€™m such a brave girl, and very tough for such a little thing! Also, I am housebroken!
Now for my medical situationā€¦ Iā€™m overall a very healthy girl!!

I do have demodex mange right now, though, which I am undergoing a series of treatments for. I will be as good as new in no time! I will have four treatments, each two weeks apart. Then they will recheck my skin to see if the mange is gone. If it is, I will be ready for my new home right after Christmas! If itā€™s still there, however, I will need a few more treatments until it is all gone. I get spayed next week,
which Iā€™m a little scared about. But I hear it will be good for me and then I wonā€™t ever have to have puppies. So I suppose itā€™ll be
worth it. Iā€™m already all up to date on my shots and microchipped since coming into rescue.

I am a happy, loving, sweet, and sometimes goofy girl that would love nothing more than to cuddle with you forever. I am friendly and
lovable. I promise you will love me if you just give me a chance! I am a real sweetheart, so get your applications in! My foster mom
tells me I will be snatched up quickly because Iā€™m basically the perfect bullie. My foster family loves me dearly and they will miss
me so much when I go to my forever home. They say that whoever adopts me will be a very, very lucky person.
I look forward to hearing from you soon! Until then, I will be cuddled up on the couch with my foster family.

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!! :happydance:

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.