Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Syd~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Syd~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

My name is Lola Mae and I am a sweet 7 month old bullie puppy! I am full of life and love despite what I have experienced in my short life
    so far! I was rescued off of Craigslist. I was so scared about where I might end up, so you can imagine the relief I felt when I was saved by a very nice lady that took me to my IEBR foster home! She saved my life! I have no doubt I would have ended up in the hands of a
    backyard breeder or puppy miller if it hadn’t been for her rescuing me.

I love my foster home so much! I’m happier here than I’ve ever been before, because I’m finally loved and cared for. I don’t have to
    worry about whether I will be fed at the next meal or anything like that. I get so much love that I hardly know what to do with it!
    Don’t worry, though, I soak it all in and return it to my foster family tenfold. I adore my foster siblings and the neighbor kids are
    great too! I am just a lover. I love everyone and everything! I was pretty scared when I first arrived in foster care and was very
    hand-shy. But I’ve come SO far. I’m such a brave girl, and very tough for such a little thing! Also, I am housebroken!
    Now for my medical situation… I’m overall a very healthy girl!!

I do have demodex mange right now, though, which I am undergoing a series of treatments for. I will be as good as new in no time! I will have four treatments, each two weeks apart. Then they will recheck my skin to see if the mange is gone. If it is, I will be ready for my new home right after Christmas! If it’s still there, however, I will need a few more treatments until it is all gone. I get spayed next week,
    which I’m a little scared about. But I hear it will be good for me and then I won’t ever have to have puppies. So I suppose it’ll be
    worth it. I’m already all up to date on my shots and microchipped since coming into rescue.

I am a happy, loving, sweet, and sometimes goofy girl that would love nothing more than to cuddle with you forever. I am friendly and
    lovable. I promise you will love me if you just give me a chance! I am a real sweetheart, so get your applications in! My foster mom
    tells me I will be snatched up quickly because I’m basically the perfect bullie. My foster family loves me dearly and they will miss
    me so much when I go to my forever home. They say that whoever adopts me will be a very, very lucky person.
    I look forward to hearing from you soon! Until then, I will be cuddled up on the couch with my foster family.

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-21-2014 at 02:03 PM.

Remove Ads