I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Donken~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Donken.jpg

Hi Everyone......my name is Donken...isn't that the coolest name ever. I am the only Donken I know.

I am 1 year young and so full of energy and love to play "roll-over" with my foster Mom. I have the most beautiful blue eye. People ask if I am blind, but I see perfectly out of it. I am a little hand shy, but when I want to get a good scratch I will come to you. I just do NOT like my hind quarters touched much.

My foster Mom is working with me trying to get me used to a collar or harness. She says that I would really enjoy walks if I would just give them a try. But I hate those collar and harness things. They scare me.

I am potty trained with the occasional accident. I have decided lately that outside is for playing and inside is for doing my business. We are working hard to correct that tho.

I get along great with my foster brother Winston and sister, Lily. I love to play with the other dogs and I will run to greet people who come to visit. Mom says I am so cute and look like a little pig because I wiggle so much when I run. I am not sure I would be good around kids because I will nip if I am cornered.

I like to sleep in my crate and the door on it is always open for me to go to and have my safe place. I wake my foster Mom up every morning to let her know that it is time to get up and start our day. Breakfast is VERY important!

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!! :happydance:

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.