Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Thread: Ruba~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

Rescue Volunteer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Ruba~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

I'm Ruba and I am about 6 or 7 years old. I have decided it's time for no more puppies for me and to enjoy the good life. I was a breeding dog up until now. Since I've come to my foster home I've learned how much fun life can be. Lots of treats and food. Snugly blankets. Short walks. I love my walks. I just don't go very fast because of my short legs. That is okay though. Walks are so fun. So are car rides. My foster mom says I am a great snuggler. I get along just fine with my kitty sister. She doesn't mind me being around. My bulldog brother and I get along most of the time. I like to relax a lot. Mom has a hard time waking me up to go outside. The vet says I am great and so cute. I only bark when I need to. No time for that nonsense. I am still a little shy and need a quiet family who will give me lots of love. I like kids too. Mom puts me on a leash when we go play with them but I won't run away.

I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, and good with cats.

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue
    Last edited by bullmama; 11-21-2014 at 02:07 PM.

Remove Ads