I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Ruba~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
ruba.jpg

I'm Ruba and I am about 6 or 7 years old. I have decided it's time for no more puppies for me and to enjoy the good life. I was a breeding dog up until now. Since I've come to my foster home I've learned how much fun life can be. Lots of treats and food. Snugly blankets. Short walks. I love my walks. I just don't go very fast because of my short legs. That is okay though. Walks are so fun. So are car rides. My foster mom says I am a great snuggler. I get along just fine with my kitty sister. She doesn't mind me being around. My bulldog brother and I get along most of the time. I like to relax a lot. Mom has a hard time waking me up to go outside. The vet says I am great and so cute. I only bark when I need to. No time for that nonsense. I am still a little shy and need a quiet family who will give me lots of love. I like kids too. Mom puts me on a leash when we go play with them but I won't run away.

I am already spayed, housetrained, purebred, up to date with shots, and good with cats.

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!! :happydance:

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.