I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Rebel~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

Telly03

New member
Community Veteran
Joined
Mar 31, 2010
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
179
Location
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
rebel2.jpg


My name is Rebel and I am an 8 month old sweetest little boy! I am afraid of a lot of things, but I have settled into my foster home very nicely. I have no accidents in the house and I am good about pottying outside when I go out. Foster mom says I am shy and reserved and I watch what goes on before diving into anything. I absolutely love to be with my people more than anything, but I’m very good with other dogs. I met my foster kitty siblings and I am interested in playing with them but, very good about not chasing them when foster mom tells me no. I am unsure about car rides, but of course I am a perfect gentleman in the car (once you get me in!) and only whines for a few minutes. I don’t know how to walk on a leash, but my foster brother is quickly teaching me that walks are fun! I play very well with my foster brother and love to romp and run in the yard. I do like to play in my water dish and sometimes make a big mess very quickly! Foster mom tells me no and I must say I listen quite well being the distinguished gentleman that I am.

I have Cherry Eye and I have had 5 operations and it still comes back each time. It very well may be a lifelong issue where I will need daily TLC and drops.

For an 8 month old puppy, my foster mom thinks I’m a very chill dog, hey, what can I say! I do snore loud, but I am a bully so what do you expect?

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!! :happydance:


To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top