I HAVE BEEN ADOPTED! Rebel~~Available English Bulldog for Adoption in Decatur, Illinois

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
rebel2.jpg

My name is Rebel and I am an 8 month old sweetest little boy! I am afraid of a lot of things, but I have settled into my foster home very nicely. I have no accidents in the house and I am good about pottying outside when I go out. Foster mom says I am shy and reserved and I watch what goes on before diving into anything. I absolutely love to be with my people more than anything, but Iā€™m very good with other dogs. I met my foster kitty siblings and I am interested in playing with them but, very good about not chasing them when foster mom tells me no. I am unsure about car rides, but of course I am a perfect gentleman in the car (once you get me in!) and only whines for a few minutes. I donā€™t know how to walk on a leash, but my foster brother is quickly teaching me that walks are fun! I play very well with my foster brother and love to romp and run in the yard. I do like to play in my water dish and sometimes make a big mess very quickly! Foster mom tells me no and I must say I listen quite well being the distinguished gentleman that I am.

I have Cherry Eye and I have had 5 operations and it still comes back each time. It very well may be a lifelong issue where I will need daily TLC and drops.

For an 8 month old puppy, my foster mom thinks Iā€™m a very chill dog, hey, what can I say! I do snore loud, but I am a bully so what do you expect?

UPDATE: I'VE BEEN ADOPTED!! :happydance:

To view more available English Bulldogs from this rescue, click this link ---> Illinois English Bulldog Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.